Monday, April 4, 2016

Post #10

As an elementary education teacher in the science subject, I can use data collection tools to create lists of averages of the tests and quizzes given. I can also create graphs from the data I collect. If I was a math teacher, the data collection would be very useful to use because you could teach students how to use data to calculate averages, sums, and max/mins.

When reviewing my classmate's blogs, I liked reading their experiences and comparing to my own and what I wrote about. I really like to read about the ones involving the different projects we completed. I liked looking at everyone's photos of them too. It was neat seeing how different everyone's was from each other, that was probably my favorite.

I would like to learn how to use a Smartboard better. In high school we had them, but I only used them occasionally when I was called upon to write an answer on the board. They are a little confusing at times. Smartboards are something that are evolving and are used readily in the classroom. It would be beneficial to learn how to effectively use it and its components.

Through school and the College of Education here, I can use the resources and teachers to help me expand my knowledge on technology in the classroom. We have a tech sandbox, where I can better learn how to use a Smartboard. I also can use the internet, a very useful too, to watch tutorials and such on the topic of concern.


No comments:

Post a Comment