Monday, March 21, 2016

Post #8


I think cloud computing holds the biggest promise. I think it does because storage is a big thing. People have phones, iPads, etc. that run out of storage so it is very useful to have something to put their pictures/ data on along with teachers needing to store classroom PowerPoints and word documents. Dropbox and google apps have a lot of potential when it comes to that. This technology would be utilized in the classroom by storing all the needed material for the classroom on drop box or a google app.

  On the digital divide I am on the side of growing up and having access to technology. I am on this side of the divide because at home I had a computer and was able to use them in school. In my future classroom, there will be a lot of students who will have easy access to technology while some may not. I will have to be aware to help them. I would talk to the school about getting them the access they need to succeed.

Working on the PowerPoint I was able to better maneuver around the software. Before, I was not the best at making PowerPoints, but I think I’m getting better! I liked how we got to pick our topic/lesson. I did not have anything I did not like about it really. Next time, I can try and make my PowerPoint more elaborate when it comes to notes for myself. In my future career, I can use PowerPoint to teach my students their lessons. It is an easy way to show /display the lesson.


No comments:

Post a Comment