Monday, February 1, 2016

Blog #2


 

   As a student, I have used Microsoft Word for classes to type essays along with using it for lab reports. My teacher would normally attach Word documents to emails where I could then read it. These Word documents were of newsletters or study guides usually.

Through school and in an educational environment, I have learned that you cannot just use anything you find on the internet for school. Some things are for online use only and may not be copied, such as textbooks. Teachers have to be careful and cite or give credit to the pictures and words they put into their lessons for copyright reasons.

Twitter is a way to connect with people. After following the different education pages through this personal learning networks, I can see that you can gain more knowledge on a subject that you were not so clear on before. There is new information coming your way every day. This has helped me communicate my thoughts and communicate with others who share common interests. I can use these skills for future use by applying them to my future class. Creating a class blog for students may help them communicate effectively between each other.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm glad that you are enjoying your Twitter experience. There are some excellent accounts that provide teaching resources, which will be helpful as you work towards becoming a classroom teacher.

    ReplyDelete